Plastic Man Comics:
Links to the best of Plastic Man-centric comics, in my personal opinion. Extra-favorites are marked in bold.
Use adblock for the best experience.
- Eel O'Brien stuff:
- Other notable classic issues:
- The quarterly magazine Plastic Man (1943) also existed.
- Issues 1-32 correspond with the Police Comics run, a mixed bag of original stories.
- Issue #33 switches tone to being a horror comic.
- Issue #44 onwards are all reprints.
- (Note: There are sort of three incompatible branches here, each one of which gives him a kid at some point. Pick any or all.)
Main DC continuity
- Heavily involved with many large DC events. Cosmic threats, team world-saving. In which O'Brien tries to reconnect with Luke, his equally flexible biological kid.
Kyle Baker continuity
- Delightfully off-the-walls indie writing. A parody version of the DC/JLA universe that sticks closer to Jack Cole's continuity. In which Plas adopts Edwina, a goth girl.
- More modern crime-noir flavored reboot. Very loosely tied to everything else. In which Eel accidentally becomes ward of a street kid that calls themself Pado Swakatoon.
Further Reading (for the comics-history curious)